On Dec. 3-4, workshops, keynote speakers and more will be open to ALL Farm Bureau members of Kansas and will be hosted virtually.
Printable Tentative Agenda
Thurs., Dec. 3
9-10:15 a.m. - General Session with Keynote from Vance Crowe
- As the world moves forward in a post-Covid world, what lessons can we learn? Vance will share thoughts on how we can help ourselves along with our communities, businesses and industry survive and thrive through and past the Coronavirus.
10:45-11:10 a.m. - Farm Bureau Update
- Panel discussion covering updates from all facets of Farm Bureau. Panelists include Rich Felts, Kansas Farm Bureau President; Michelle Hubert, Regional Vice President at Farm Bureau Financial Services; and Erin Petersilie, KFB Health Plans manager.
11:15 a.m.-Noon - Workshops
- Managing the Markets
- Regional Food Hubs and Local Processing
- Facing Your Leadership Challenges
- Growing Membership
1:45-2:30 p.m. - Workshops
- 2021 Politics
- Medicare Supplements 101
- Disinformation on Social Media
3:30-4:30 p.m. - Networking Sessions
- County Idea Exchange
- Cover Crops
- Leading in Our Communities
- Growing Entrepreneurs
7-8 p.m. - Honoring Retiring Sen. Roberts
- We will honor retiring Sen. Pat Roberts.
Fri., Dec. 4
9-11 a.m. - General Session
- State update with Pres. Felts & KFB staff
- Distinguished Service Award
- D.C. update from American Farm Bureau staffer Andrew Walmsley
11-11:10 a.m. - Open Discussion of Resolutions
11:15 a.m.-Noon - Workshops
- Bridging the Generational Divide
- Farm Succession Planning
- Managing Farm Stress
- Ag Education Coordinator Panel
1-1:45 p.m. - Workshops
- Rural Revitalization/Broadband
- KFB Health Plans
- Federal Farm Programs
5:30-6:30 p.m. - Networking Sessions
7-8 p.m. - Townhall Featuring Newly Elected Federal Officials
Sat., Dec. 5
On Sat., Dec. 5, only voting delegates will participate via Zoom to complete the farm organization’s business and set policy for 2021.
7:45 a.m. - Caucus Session Opens
8 a.m. - Caucus Meetings
9:30 a.m. - Business Session Convenes
Help Us End Hunger
In place of the Womens Leadership Committee annual Silent Auction, members are encouraged to give directly to KFB's
End Hunger campaign. Marieta Hauser, Womens Leadership Committee chair, shares more in the video below.
Take a Selfie for a Chance to Win a $100 Visa Gift Card
Take a selfie, a socially distanced group photo or a creative photo during a workshop or session and be entered to win one of two $100 Visa gift cards!
- Upload photos to your Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter account.
- Use the hashtag #MyKFB on each post.
Deadline to enter is Sat., Dec. 5 at 3 p.m.
Winners will be selected at random for one of two $100 Visa gift cards, which will be sent electronically or via mail to the winners. Winners must share their email and a mailing address with KFB to receive the award.
Photos may be re-shared by Kansas Farm Bureau social media accounts. There will only be one winner per gift card.