Friday, Feb 7 Schedule
11am to 12pm
- Collegiate Farm Bureau Registration - East Foyer
12pm to 1:30pm - Collegiate Farm Bureau Lunch
- Big Basin / Kaw Nation
- Meet with fellow Collegiate Farm Bureau members from around the state to network, learn about what other chapters are doing and hear from a panel of rural leaders about life after college.
- Moderator: Jancey Hall
- Panelists: John Buttenhoff, Amy Doane, Addyson Smith-Welsch
- Sponsored by
1:30 to 3:30pm - Collegiate Ag Quiz Bowl
- See competition schedule provided at registration for the competition schedule and room locations.
3:45 to 6 pm - Collegiate Industry Insight Events
6 to 6:45 pm - Dinner on Your Own
6 to 9 pm - YF&R Registration Open
- East Foyer
6:45 to 7:15pm - First Time Attendee Workshop
- Big Blue River/Fort Riley
- New to Farm Bureau? Never been to this conference before? Let us give you a quick overview of what to expect so you can make the most of your weekend.
7:15 to 8pm - From The Land of Kansas Reception
- Sample products produced in Kansas while networking with other YF&R members from around the state.
- Complete the conference scavenger hunt for a chance to win a prize.
- Vendors: Perry’s Pork Rinds, Marie Antoinette’s Bakery, Glacier’s Edge Winery, Kansas Territory Brewing and Nitro Joe’s
8 to 10 pm Conference Kickoff
- Kick off the weekend and relax with a DJ, games, heavy appetizers, a cash bar and friends.
- Sponsored by