2022 State Safety Poster Program
In an effort to reduce accidents by developing "safety-minded" youth, Kansas Farm Bureau has sponsored a Safety Poster Program since 1950. Each year, youth in grades 1 through 6 participate statewide. Posters are judged at the county level with the first place poster from each of the three divisions submitted for judging at the state level.
The top five posters from each division are below, as well as results from the 2022 program.
Click on the images below to view the full size version
Division I - Junior Division (1st & 2nd Grade)
- Alexander Pena, Hamilton County
- Emily Thompson, Greenwood County
Division II - Intermediate Division (3rd & 4th Grade)
- 1st Tynlie Thompson, Labette County
- 2nd Briseis Ornelas, Kearny County
- 3rd Bryson Polifka, Gove County
- Olivia Monk, Lyon County
- Lexi Heskett, Sheridan County