2023 State Safety Poster Program
In an effort to reduce accidents by developing "safety-minded" youth, Kansas Farm Bureau has sponsored a Safety Poster Program since 1950. Each year, youth in grades 1 through 6 participate statewide. Posters are judged at the county level with the first place poster from each of the three divisions submitted for judging at the state level.
The top three posters from each division are below, as well as results from the 2023 program.
Click on the images below to view the full size version
Division I - Junior Division (1st & 2nd Grade)
- 1st Arial Jamison, Gove County
- 2nd Norah Donnelly, Montgomery County
- 3rd Olivia Warner, Smith County
- Lincoln Dahlke, Scott County
- Mariah Goldsmith, Butler County
Division II - Intermediate Division (3rd & 4th Grade)
- Heath Goebel, Harper County
- Kymber Heller, Osborne County