Registration is now open for KFB’s Centennial Tour July 29-31. Stops will stretch across the state and include various ag-focused sites and meals for area members.
Mon., July 29
- Juniper Hill Farms, Douglas County
- Lunch at Dalebanks Angus Ranch, Greenwood County
- Bluestem Elementary School, Butler County
- Evening meal at Eberly Farms, Sedgwick County
Tue., July 30
- Cargill, Sedgwick County
- John Deere Training Center, Sedgwick County
Water Tech Farm, Pawnee County
Wed., July 31
- Nu-Life, Scott County
- NW KSU Research & Extension Tour, Thomas County
- Colby Community College Farm, Thomas County
Evening meal at Prairie Museum, Thomas County
Space is limited, members are responsible for their own transportation and those who sign up for a meal will be charged $10. To register, visit here. For questions, contact Nancy Brown at 785-587-6111 or Meagan Cramer at 785-587-6821.