As we receive dates and information from County Farm Bureaus regarding their 2019 annual meetings, we will update this page.
- Atchison Co: Thur., July 25, 6-8:30 p.m. at Effingham High School
- Jackson Co: Wed., Aug. 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Evangel United Methodist Family Life Center, Holton
- Leavenworth Co: Wed., Aug. 7, 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Heritage Center in Leavenworth
- Nemaha Co: Mon., Aug. 19, 6:30-8 p.m. at Nemaha Co. Community Building, Seneca
- Pottawatomie County: Sun., Aug. 18, 6-8:30 p.m., Wamego Senior Center, 501 Ash St., Wamego
- Shawnee Co: Sun., Aug. 4, 1-4 p.m. at the Topeka Zoo
- Wyandotte Co: Wed., Aug. 28, 6:30 - 8 a.m., National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame, Bonner Springs
- Anderson Co: Wed., Sept. 18, 6-9 p.m., Anderson County Community Building, Garnett
- Coffey Co: Wed., Oct. 2, 6-8 p.m., Burlington High School Commons Area
- Douglas Co: Sat., July 13, 6-9 p.m., 1736 N. 700th Rd., Vinland
- Franklin Co: Wed., Aug. 14, 6-9 p.m. at the Bottle House in Ottawa
- Johnson Co: Wed., Aug. 28, 6:30-9 p.m. at K-State Olathe campus
- Lyon Co., Wed., Sept. 25, 6:30-9 p.m., American Legion, 2921 W. 12th, Emporia
- Morris Co., Sat., Oct. 12, 9-10:30 a.m., Morris County Courthouse in Council Grove
- Miami Co.: Tue., Oct. 15, 5-8 p.m. at the Paola American Legion
- Osage Co.: Tues., Aug. 6, 6-9 p.m.
- Wabaunsee Co: Sun., Aug. 11, 5 p.m., Alma City Park, Alma
- Allen Co: Thurs., Aug. 8, 6-9 p.m., Iola High School Commons and Lecture Hall
- Cherokee Co: Mon., Sept. 30, 6-8:30 p.m. at the Columbus Unified High School
- Labette Co: Tues., Sept. 24, 6:30-9, LCHS cafeteria in Altamont
- Linn Co: Mon., Sept. 23, 6-9 p.m., 4-H Building, Mound City
- Neosho Co: Tues., Aug. 13, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Erie High School, Erie
- Woodson Co., Wed., Aug. 14, 6:30-9 p.m. at the 4-H Community Building
- Butler Co: Tues., Sept. 10, 6-8 p.m., El Dorado Civic Center
- Cowley Co: Thurs., Aug. 22, 6-8:15 p.m.
- Chautauqua Co: Tues., Sept. 3, 6-8 p.m.
- Elk Co: Tues., Aug. 20, 6 - 8 p.m., Cox Building, Howard
- Greenwood Co: Fri,, Aug. 23, 6 p.m., City Building, Madison
- Harvey Co: Mon., Oct. 21, 6-9 p.m., Dyck Arboretum of the Plains, 177 W. Hickory St., Hesston
- Marion Co: Mon., Aug. 19, 6-8:30 p.m.
- Sumner Co: Tues., Aug. 13, 6-9 p.m.
- Ellis Co: Fri., Oct. 25, 6-9 p.m., Fair Grounds
- Ellsworth Co: Tues., Oct. 8, 7:30-8:30 a.m., Ellsworth Golf Course
- Jewell Co: Wed., Aug. 28, 6-8 p.m.
- Lincoln Co: Thurs., Nov. 7, 6-8:30 p.m.
- Mitchell Co: Mon., Aug. 26, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Osborne Co: Mon., Aug 19, 7-9 p.m., Osborne County Fairgrounds
- Phillips Co: Thurs., Aug. 29, 6-9 p.m., Huck Boyd Center
- Rooks Co: Mon., Oct. 7, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Stockton
- Russell Co: Tues., Aug 27, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Smith Co: Tues., Aug. 20, 6:30-9 p.m., Srader Center
- Trego Co: Sun., Oct. 13, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Eagles
- Barton Co: Sat., Aug. 17, 8:30-10:30 a.m., Long's Pumpkin Patch, 163NE 30 Rd, Great Bend
- Harper Co: Fri., Aug. 2, 8 - 9:30 a.m., BancCentral Hospitality Room, 203 W. Main, Anthony
- Kingman Co: Thurs., Aug. 22, 6-8:30 p.m., Kingman Expo Center (North Room)
- Kiowa Co: Wed., Oct. 2, 6:30-8 p.m., Scout Cabin, 219 W. Florida, Greensburg
- Pratt Co: Thurs., Sept. 5, 6 p.m., Pratt County 4-H Building, Pratt
- Rice Co: Sat., Aug. 24, 9:30-10:30 a.m. at Celebration Center Zwick Room in Lyons
- Reno Co: Mon., Aug. 19, 6-8:30 p.m. at Sandhills Center, 4601 N. Plum Hutchinson
- Stafford Co: Thurs., Aug. 22, 7-9 p.m. at IOOF Lodge, 700 E 1st Ave, St. John
- Gray Co., Mon., Aug. 26, 6:30-8 p.m. at Valleyview Bible Church in Cimarron
- Rush Co: Sat., Aug. 17, 8-10 a.m., The Hill, Timken (RSVP by Aug. 14 to email@example.com)
- Scott Co: Tues., Aug. 27, 6:30-8 p.m., Old 4-H Building, Scott County Fairgrounds
- Greeley Co: Tue., July 30, 7-8 p.m. at Greeley Company Extension Service
- Cheyenne Co: Tues., Aug. 27, 6:30-9:30 p.m., High school cafeteria, St. Francis
- Logan Co: Tues., Aug. 20, 6-8 p.m., NW Kansas Educational Service Center, Oakley
- Norton Co: Mon., Aug. 19, 6-8 p.m.
- Thomas Co.: Tue., Aug. 6 from 6:30-8:30 p.m., Colby American Legion