Thursday, February 6 ♦ Capitol Plaza Hotel & Convention Center, Topeka Click here to register for Day at the Statehouse
Join Kansas Farm Bureau members from across the state in Topeka for Day at the Statehouse (DAS). This is your opportunity to learn about current legislative issues, advocate policy with lawmakers and participate in valuable conversations as we strive to be the Voice of Agriculture. Participants must register for the event.
What to Expect:
- Hear from and interact with elected officials
- Learn the most up-to-date information in agriculture policy
- Connect with other informed and engaged Farm Bureau members
- Learn about Farm Bureau's involvement in policy and politics
- Get the Kansas Capitol experience
- Take photos with your elected officials
There is a $35 registration fee to attend Day at the Statehouse(DAS). Registration includes the 7 a.m. legislative breakfast and lunch at the Capitol. Hotel accommodations and registration fee are the responsibility of the person/county attending. Click here to register! Registration deadline: January 3.
The morning meeting rooms will be located at the Capitol Plaza Hotel & Convention Center (1717 SW Topeka Blvd). To make hotel accommodations, click here (no group code required). Or, call the hotel directly at (785) 431-7200. Please mention you are part of Kansas Farm Bureau - Day at the Statehouse Meeting or use the group code FARMB.
Share Your Experience!
Follow along and contribute to sharing KFB’s Day at the Statehouse on Twitter and you could win a $50 Amazon gift card! Post a photo of yourself with your representative or senator using #KFBAdvocacy and #ksleg and you’ll be entered to win. (Accounts must be public to participate)
- Kansas Capitol Map
- KFB Action Alerts - sign up to get alerts through the mobile app, text or email when there is important news from Topeka and Washington, D.C.
Contact Molly Piha, 785-587-6122 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.