Feb. 9-10, 2022 in Manhattan
If you're thinking about running for state legislature, school board, county commission or other public office, KFB's Campaign School can teach you the nuts and bolts of campaigning and help you execute a winning campaign.
Who should attend?
- Current officeholders
- Potential candidates
- Campaign managers
- Campaign volunteer leaders
Why should you attend?
- Learn the nuts and bolts of campaigning
- Receive non-partisan, unbiased guidance
- Participate in a program with a 78% national win percentage
- Gain confidence to execute a winning campaign
8:30-9:30 a.m.: registration and breakfast
9:30-4 p.m.: session (lunch included)
4-5:30 p.m.: reception
8 a.m.-3 p.m.: session (breakfast and lunch included)
Cost: $300, $250 for KFB members
Campaign School is limited to 20 participants.