Veterinary Feed Directives meetings planned
With the new veterinary feed directives set to go in effect Jan. 1, K-State Research and Extension has planned meetings to help producers prepare for the upcoming regulations.
Producers have a number of opportunities to increase their understanding of the impact of the veterinary feed directive (VFD) at meetings across Kansas this fall offered by K-State Research and Extension (KSRE).
Meetings scheduled include:
Dates are set but final details of the following meetings are pending.
• Nov. 22, 2 p.m., Hiawatha, 785-742-7871
• Nov. 22, 7 p.m., Seneca; 785-336-2184
• Nov. 30, Paola; 913-294-4306
• Dec. 5, Stockton; 785-425-6851
• Dec. 6, Howard; 620-374-2174
• Dec. 7, Gaylord; 785-738-3597
• Dec. 8, El Dorado; 316-321-9660