Membership & Promotion Committee
The KFB Membership & Promotion Committee’s mission is to promote the organization of Kansas Farm Bureau including its programs and services, and to generate ggrid-xth and interest in membership
The KFB Membership & Promotion Committee
- Advises the KFB Board on issues and ideas related to membership, marketing and promotion of the organization.
- Is a Kansas Farm Bureau standing committee.
- Members are appointed to serve for a one-year term and may be reappointed twice to serve a maximum of three one-year terms.
- Each KFB District is eligible to have a representative on the KFB Membership & Promotion Committee.
Committee members are appointed by the KFB president with recommendations from the district board directors. If you are interested in serving on an advisory committee, contact your district board director.
Meet the Committee Members
- District 1 - Steven Porubsky
- District 2 - George Hunsinger
- District 3 - Alisha Mueller
- District 4 - Lexy Goyer
- District 5 - Mary Mertz
- District 6 - JD Riffel
- District 7 - Anita DeWeese
- District 8 - Millie Dearden
- District 9 - Carolyn Quillin
- District 10 - Beth Holle
- Board Liaison - Doug Zillinger