YF&R Local Engagement Grants
Kansas Farm Bureau is excited to again provide a grant opportunity to support local engagement of the Young Farmers & Ranchers program. The goal of these funds is to invest in the surfacing of young members and development of leaders who will serve the organization now and in the years to come.
- Grant funds are limited to $200 per county each calendar year. Up to $2,500 in grant funds will be awarded through August 1, 2019.
- Funds are to be used for local YF&R activities. Preference will be given to innovative projects which show potential to engage new and/or inactive members. Activities may be social, educational, policy or service focused.
- Counties may not request funds from both the KFB Foundation for Agriculture and this grant program for the same project.
- Grant funds should not be used for state or national activities.
- Grant funds will be distributed to the County Farm Bureau.
- Only one activity per application and one application per county.
Grant will be funded on a rolling basis until funds run out, so county leaders and coordinators are encouraged to apply as early as possible.