Consumer Ag Education Stations
These stations focus on helping Americans learn how to stretch their grocery dollars with healthy, nutritious foods. Consumer ag education stations in this DIY program are used to demonstrate the importance of grains, dairy and eggs, produce, and meats and alternative proteins in a healthy diet.
Design your own Consumer Ag Education Station today! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Produce Station
- Whole Grain Station
- Meat & Poultry Station
- Dairy Products & Eggs Station
- Alternative Proteins Station
- Station PowerPoint
- Tips for a Better Nutrition on a Tight Budget
- Understanding Food Labels
- How Much Should I Eat?
- Additional Supplies You May Need for Your Stations
Questions? Contact the Agriculture Education Division at 785/587-6150.